The final step in the vehicle restoration process is paint. And the quality of your car’s paint job says a lot. That’s why AMM Collision Center Austin only uses state-of-the-art painting and paint matching systems at all of our locations. Your car paint job incorporates multiple layers of highly specialized paint and processes to give it both luster and resilience.
- We use the PPG paint line and Garmat booth system.
- We custom-mix each vehicle’s paint so that we match each vehicle precisely. After selecting the correct color, we prepare your vehicle for paint by sanding and applying primer and sealer.
- We then apply paint and clear coat.
- Next, your vehicle is baked to give the paint durability and a high gloss that will last for the life of your vehicle.
- Last, it’s inspected and buffed to meet our quality standard.